From breaches to data hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. We are right at the forefront of innovation and data privacy and are always looking for hard-working barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you? Are you interested in democratizing data for consumers? Do you feel your current company is lacking a strategy around the next generation of identifiers and data? If the answer is yes – Killi is the right spot for you.
We are looking to add a highly motivated and results-oriented Platform Partnerships Manager who wants to make a change and get involved in an inspiring start-up at the forefront of privacy and consumer consent.
The Platform Partnerships Manager will manage relationships and outreach with currently integrated platforms and any upcoming expanded relationships.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing platform relationships by increasing touch points and responding to questions
- Liaising with our internal Technical Account Manager on platforms integrations
- Driving the necessary engagement and ramp for platforms to be successful
- Discovering expanded opportunities and driving spend within the platforms
- Organizing executive contacts
- Managing platform newsletters, education and webinars
What we will need from you:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5+ years’ prior applicable experience in a Customer Success role or Account Management experience (ideally at DMP, Onboarder, SSP, DSP or CDP)
- Experience tracking integrations to success cycles with technology platforms
- Familiarity with Data Audiences and Programmatic basics and relevant industry trends
- Familiarity with the end client being Agencies, Advertisers or Publishers
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Experience working with high-growth clients.
- Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision-makers
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Product Marketing skills are a nice to have
What you will get from us:
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else
- Competitive market compensation structure
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan
- A great corporate culture
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth
- Stock Options
- Monthly wellbeing fund to be used for fitness and mindfulness
- Professional development fund for training and education
- Unlimited vacation
Interested candidates should apply here.
Killi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Killi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.