From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy, and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
We are looking to add a highly motivated and results-oriented Account Executive who is looking to make a change and get involved in a very exciting startup that is at the forefront of privacy.
Who you are:
- You are a hunter. No, seriously, you are a hunter. We will teach you the product and industry but we won’t teach you how to sell – you have to bring that to the table.
- You work best in an environment of accountability. What does this mean? Your funnel is tight, your product and industry knowledge is top shelf and your sales discipline is great.
- You need little direction on your day to day tasks but are great at communicating your progress. Sales is math. You know what is required to make a sale and a goal and you structure your days around these.
- You believe results are what matter. This means – money.
- You do the work and understand that there is a correlation to your level of work and your success. #discipline.
- You study the market and have a passion for emerging technologies and trends. #curiosity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals
- You are high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do
- Winning is important to you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue through new and existing relationships.
- Creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and managing reports on a weekly basis.
- Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Representing the company at various marketing events while contributing to the marketing collateral, pitches, and case studies.
What we need from you:
- 7+ years of brand and/or ad agency sales experience.
- Digital experience is a must.
- Experience with DMPs (liveramp, oracle etc) and/or DSP (trade desk, google, xandr) is a plus
- A network of planners and buyers in agencies or brand side.
- Clear track record of revenue generation and making goals.
- Experience using CRMs for pipeline management (pipedrive, salesforce etc).
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running with limited supervision.
What you will get from us:
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental, and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging, and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly well-being fund to be used for fitness, mindfulness and professional development funds for training and education.
Interested candidates should apply through this here.
Killi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.