Killi is currently seeking a Data & Research Analyst to join our Product team that stands apart from the rest of the market that is interested in joining a true startup culture and be part of building something special.
Killi is direct to consumer (D2C) platform that allows people to take back control of their personal data and get rewarded for sharing data with buyers. Killi directly tackles the issues of personal data breaches and massive corporations getting rich by selling their customers’ data in exchange for, well, nothing. Killi also provides a transparent market solution in the face of growing cries for government regulation around the collection and use of personal data.
We are a true start-up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you are responsible for:
- Being a customer advocate pulling together behavioral, data, and support analytics and others against the brand and product roadmap.
- Platform by platform analytics. Behavioral analytics (Amplitude/Branch.io), User Analytics (Metabase), documentation in Confluence, and others to analyze consumer trends and gaps not only in reporting but with consumer engagement and to generate an actionable plan to improve customer experience.
- Updating our data dictionaries of what data is available to our clients and at what scale.
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of all new features in the product while establishing suggestions and gaps for revision of these features.
- Fostering on-going communication with consumers through new feature validation, customer feedback, and our support channels, then championing plans to improve customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with designing and prioritizing the product roadmap.
- Participating in agile planning meetings and scrum to drive product implementation in coordination with Engineering.
- Assist product and engineering team with grooming.
- Supporting the product strategy by developing a deep understanding of market trends, the needs of prospective and current customers, as well as how customers use our products and our competitors’ products.
- Translating that market knowledge into user personas and product positioning statements that will serve as the foundation for improving our go-to-market activities and have also had a major input into the product roadmap.
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of hands-on business analysts, and or product management.
- Experience in digital media space with a focus on programmatic architecture and data.
- Experience working with consumer-facing (DTC or Fintech) products or emerging protocols such as blockchain essential
- Strong SQL and RDMS skills required – Python, GO, Spark, and AWS are a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Statistics, or similar.
- Experience with agile methodologies – scrum master a plus.
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in an Agile/scrum/lean environment.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Experience analyzing or reporting on data from various ad servers, bid management platforms, tag management systems, DSPs, social platforms and 3rd party data providers as a plus.
- You have experience and interest in privacy, data, AI, Machine learning and the Blockchain.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com with Data & Research Analyst in the subject line.
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.