From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy, and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
We are looking to add a highly motivated and results-oriented Data Partnerships Manager to manage data partnerships relationships and operations. This role involves relationship management, data analysis, project management, and comfort working closely with an engineering team.
Sound good? Great, now for the details.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day of data operations including managing the delivery of data to DMPs and DSPs in various countries.
- Managing video, location, financial, and identity partners.
- Managing the performance and enhancement of our fair trade audience taxonomy while providing metrics and feedback on how to improve and refresh it.
- Working with brands and agencies to deliver data.
- Fostering relationships with various partners and exploring new opportunities to grow these partnerships.
- Collaborating with internal teams to execute partner-related initiatives.
What we need from you:
- Experience working at a Data Management Platform including but not limited to Lotame, Liveramp, Neustar, Eyeota, Oracle.
- Experience with all things data including; quality, management, operations, and analytics.
- Experience in client services.
- Market experience – you must know data cold and know the inner workings of data and the players within it.
- Ability to put things together without an instruction manual.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience with a research firm or survey provider is an asset.
- Experience working at an Identity company is an asset.
- Experience working in a DSP or business development environment with data.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates should apply through this Link
Killi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Freckle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.