Are you interested in data, privacy, and the role of the consumer in managing their data? If so, this is the spot for you. At Killi we are giving consumers back transparency of who is using their data while providing them with compensation for its use. Operating internationally with a focus on the USA market, if inspired by big, audacious ideas with a fast pace and tons to work on – this is it.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our Killi team. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for maintaining and growing the brand of Killi both in the United States as well as Internationally.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an intimate understanding of the direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing space and how marketing impacts sales, growth, brand awareness, and consumer loyalty. The expectation of this role is that YOU are the expert, and it’s this expertise which you are applying to our product and brand.
- Develop and execute the direct-to-consumer marketing strategy.
- Lead marketing and brand efforts including:
- Growth & activation plans include but are not limited to SEM, SEO, email marketing, SMS, and IVR marketing as well as CPA strategies.
- Social media strategy and execution.
- Consumer retention strategy.
- PR & IR (note – we have an external PR team).
- Some sales support.
- Management of the Marketing team.
- Currently comprised of 2 other individuals + PR firm & copywriter
- Work closely with the Product team in:
- Assisting with Brand ‘Voice’ and implementation.
- On setting clear deliverables and release roadmaps.
- Define and execute key marketing and outreach campaigns to generate maximum response and interest from consumers.
- Manage and grow the brand ambassador and blogger/influencer programs.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Strong focus on consumer activation:
- Create / execute the strategy for all Killi in-app notifications.
- Create / execute the strategy for email marketing
- Coordinating creative and copy-writing for all ad units, blog posts and customer outreach.
- Run organic marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results.
- Experience in a DTC company where responsibilities involve growth.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Demonstrated ability to think big and strategically and transform data into effective creative ideas and ultimately drive results.
- Well-organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects on various levels, with competing priorities under tight timelines.
- Experience with the digital ad technology landscape.
- Experience in a startup.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Curiosity and grit.
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly wellbeing fund to be used for fitness and mindfulness.
- Professional development fund for training and education.
- Unlimited vacation.
All interested candidates should send an email to email@example.com with Director of Marketing in the subject line.