Killi is currently seeking a Director of Product that stands apart from the rest of the market that is interested in joining a true startup culture and be part of building something special.
Killi is direct to consumer (D2C) platform that allows people to take back control of their personal data and get rewarded for sharing data with buyers. Killi directly tackles the issues of personal data breaches and massive corporations getting rich by selling their customers’ data in exchange for, well, nothing. Killi also provides a transparent market solution in the face of growing cries for government regulation around the collection and use of personal data.
We are a true start-up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
The product lead will take ownership of the full Killi platform and brand and manage the rapid growth of the technology and consumer base.
What you will be responsible for:
- Driving innovation and new product features to address consumer and brand/agency requests as well as product goals. Design and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Owning the product backlog and weekly cadence – write user stories, prioritize feature development, plan iterations, and keep your engineers unblocked.
- Constantly collecting information and data from inside and outside sources to inform product direction, understand business processes and pain points.
- Supporting the product strategy by developing a deep understanding of market trends, needs of prospective and current consumers, as well as how consumers use our app and our competitors’ products.
- Identifying and monitoring critical business metrics daily and provide regular and accurate reporting to exec staff on product initiatives.
- Ensuring availability and open communications of roadmap and product development plans at all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Always being on the lookout for ways to better the product, seeking improvement and embracing critique.
- Monitoring and measuring the development and launch of new features, gathering consumer data and feedback for further innovation.
What we need from you:
- 7+ years of experience developing and delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile application products to market.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline.
- Big picture thinking while delivering iterative, impactful improvements in an Agile/scrum/lean environment.
- Experience using lean startup and agile principles to develop product-market fit.
- You have a track record of delivering the product that you wrote on time with little to no creep. We prefer shipping iterations vs talking about them perpetually.
- You have relevant experience building products and solutions for both internal and external clients
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Understanding of software development and various programming languages and systems: Python, SQL, Node.js, GO, Spark/Hadoop, AWS.
- Experience with systems and data at a massive scale is an asset.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with Director of Product in the subject line.
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.