Killi is currently seeking full-stack developers that stand apart from the rest of the market that are interested in joining a true startup culture and be part of one of the best performing teams in the world.
Killi is a direct to consumer (D2C) platform that allows people to take back control of their personal data and get rewarded for sharing data with buyers. Killi directly tackles the issues of personal data breaches and massive corporations getting rich by selling their customers’ data in exchange for, well, nothing. Killi also provides a transparent market solution in the face of growing cries for government regulation around the collection and use of personal data.
We are a true start-up. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- You are a true full-stack developer from Front-Ends to APIs to Backends and Databases.
- You believe results are what matters and embrace metrics-driven delivery.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals remotely or in-person.
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with knowledge and interest in emerging and evolving technologies.
- You work well with others on a small but passionate team.
- You have a high energy and bring a positive attitude into everything you do.
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively designing and developing Killi’s next-generation disruptive mobile data platform.
- Contributing in all phases of the agile development lifecycle.
- Inspiring team members to innovate, deliver with a sense of urgency, willing to take calculated risks!
- You own your work. Project and technology decisions are yours to make to deliver the right product.
- Working with the business and product owners to ensure that the needs of the customers are met by your design and delivery.
What we will need from you:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and event-driven design principles.
- Experience with Django and Django REST Framework.
- Experience with React, React Native, Redux, and Redux-Saga.
- Experience with CSS/SCSS and styling in the context of modern, responsive, and fluid single-page applications.
- Experience with Angular and/or other modern web development frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Microservices.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure deployments for example Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps – Jenkins, Bitrise, etc is a plus.
- Passion for coding best practices including unit testing and Test-Driven Development.
What you will get from us:
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else.
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental, and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging, and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth.
- Stock Options.
- Monthly well-being fund to be used for fitness, mindfulness and professional development funds for training and education.
Interested applicants should apply here.
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process