From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy, and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot to the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
We are looking for a creative, data-driven Growth Marketing Manager that can see connections and patterns with data that others cannot. You must be solutions-focused and always looking to get creative and execute new innovative ideas based on the data you have at hand.
This role owns the majority of the marketing funnel for Killi and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next big step in their career. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for data, organic growth, social media, and direct to consumer communication. You will need to stay on top of new developments and opportunities in the industry and be a strategic thinker.
Sound good? Great, now for the details.
What you are responsible for:
- Overseeing the entire consumer acquisition pipeline/roadmap, along with product and consumer support.
- Developing and executing a consumer growth plan to reach our acquisition KPIs.
- In addition to acquisition – planning, designing, executing and analyzing retention campaigns and programs.
- Activating and retaining Killi users by deploying communication campaigns ie: push notifications, e-mail, in-app messaging.
- Conducting a regular and in-depth analysis of consumer trends and patterns and act on them to inform strategy.
- Bringing flair, passion, and practical solutions to engage a growing global audience.
- Running organic marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: identifying opportunities, prioritizing projects, developing campaign strategies, overseeing execution, and analyzing results.
- Partnering with product and consumer support to test new ideas and products in the market.
- Engaging cross-functionally in business, technology, data, and marketing.
What we will need from you:
- 5 years of work experience in marketing, growth, or strategy consulting.
- Proven track record of consumer acquisition and digital growth initiatives.
- Great product intuition and experience with marketing sales and customer success concepts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly.
- Experience working cross-functionally (bonus points for experience working with engineers).
- Experience in project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive market compensation structure.
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan.
- A great corporate culture.
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Stock Options
- Wellness and Professional Development Fund.
Interested candidates in Toronto should apply through this Link
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.