From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
We are currently looking for a Product Designer that is available full-time to join our team. As the only Designer in the company you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the product direction and objective and designing smart, user-friendly mobile screens and interactions.
- Using your knowledge of UX best practices to ensure iterations of the product are always consumer-focused.
- Working alongside the Director of Product to come up with new ways to help the product evolve and serve its consumers.
- Collaborating with a team consisting of developers, tech engineer and PM.
- Suggesting improvements on design and working with the team to implement.
- Performing research to identify areas to improve and grow.
- Moving quickly! Ready to make changes and try new things every day.
- Building and maintaining design systems and creating UX and UI documents including prototyping, style guides and more.
- 4+ product design experience.
- 2+ years of mobile app design experience with both B2C/D2C apps.
- Figma power user.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Great communication, organization skills and experience working in an agile team.
How to Stand Out:
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing start-up.
- You have worked on a widely used mobile app.
- You love for data privacy.
Interested candidates should apply here.
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process