From breaches to hacks, the world of data privacy is always an eventful one. Seriously. There is always something going on. We are right at the forefront when it comes to innovation and data privacy and are always looking for hard-working, barrier breakers to join our team! Are you looking to pivot the data privacy landscape? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that is eager to hear from you?
We are currently looking for a Product Manager that is available full-time to join our team.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Helping craft the strategy, prioritizing and build new, foundational features that keep our users engaged
- Leading with data by making data-informed decisions as well as educating the company on new insights and findings
- Lead Discovery by validating ideas, defining outcomes and scope, and working hand-in-hand with our Designer and Engineering Lead
- Support Engineering during sprints by listening to feedback and knowing when to persist with the user story, or descope when necessary
- Measuring the success of new features/releases and advising on when to iterate or move on.
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in owning and building customer-facing web/mobile product experiences
- A strong sense of UX, you’re as comfortable wireframing as you are writing specs and briefs
- Ability to make decisions quickly and enable the teams to make decisions, to enable faster learning and iteration
- Comfortable making decisions with gut, when all of the data doesn’t exist (we’re a startup after all)
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
How to stand out:
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing start-up (not just a small tech company)
- You can show a track record of consistently shipping user value
- You have a love for data privacy
Interested candidates should apply here.
Killi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process