Are you interested in data, privacy, and the role of the consumer in managing their data? If so, this is the spot for you. At Killi we are giving consumers back transparency of who is using their data while providing them with compensation for its use. If inspired by big, audacious ideas with a fast pace and tons to work on – this is it.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Content and Product Marketing, to join our Killi team. This role is instrumental to harmonize across Product, Marketing, Editorial, and Content, responsible for bringing new products, features, and campaigns to life.
The position has a hand in all elements of Killi’s marketing funnel including core product marketing messaging, inbound and outbound strategy, content creation and distribution, copywriting, PR, social media, and events. The ideal candidate will jump right in to roll up their sleeves and get things done and have both fundamental experience in product marketing and hands-on experience in planning and creating content.
The Senior Manager, Product and Content Marketing will focus on planning and executing both direct-to consumer (DTC) and business to business (B2B) integrated product marketing campaigns, partnering with cross-functional teams to bring new and existing products and features into the consumer data privacy market and finding marketing solutions to support our growing business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an intimate understanding of the direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing space and how marketing impacts sales, growth, brand awareness, and consumer loyalty.
In this role, you’ll join the marketing team, led by our VP of Marketing and you’ll collaborate with both our growth and digital marketer and our marketing coordinator.
What you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with internal product and sales teams to plan and develop marketing tactics
- Ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across all efforts
- Manage marketing operations including but not limited to, product marketing, sales and consumer materials, newsletters, content, webinars etc.
- Evaluate marketing performance/impact and make data-driven recommendations for how to adjust our approach to reach our goals
- Draft, review and write copy and content for marketing materials and communications \
- Help manage marketing team calendars and delivery
What we need from you:
- 3+ years in a content creation role
- 1+ years in a product marketing role
- 5+ years in a marketing generalist role
- 1+ year in working within marketing platforms such as: Sprout Social, Google Analytics, etc.
- Direct-to-consumer and/or B2B experience is ideal
- Marketing automation experience for email, workflows, social, and events
- Basic design skills and familiarity with design software (Canva, Sketch, indesign, Adobe)
- You are up on the latest social trends
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in the tech space an added bonus but not required
- Ability to monitor analytics and develop a story
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
What you will get from us:
- You are guaranteed to learn more in 30 days here than you will in 3 years anywhere else
- Competitive market compensation structure
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan
- A great corporate culture
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience
- The opportunity for unlimited career growth
- Stock Options
- Monthly wellbeing fund to be used for fitness and mindfulness
- Professional development fund for training and education
- Unlimited vacation
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com with “Senior Manager, Content and Product Marketing’ in the subject line.